sr. account manager
Are you a marketing expert?
Job Duties include:
- liaison between client and the Krush team
- develop marketing concepts for the client
- oversee client projects and campaigns
- foster long-lasting client relationships
- oversee projects through the agency departments and direct account coordinators for assistance
- 3-5+ years of ad agency/marketing firm experience required.
- We have room for a Jr to Mid-level Account Manager too if you don’t have the required years of experience for sr.
- proven agency performance
- Basecamp, MS Office, Google Drive, and other general software skills desired
Krush is seeking a Media Director to oversee strategy, planning, buying, optimizing, and reporting for the media team. Digital and/or Traditional media expertise are desired. We are a strong media-oriented agency and we take a holistic approach to media by following the consumer journey. We blur the lines between traditional and digital – as all media is moving toward a digital world.
- responsible for media plans, buys and outcomes
- ability to evaluate KPI’s and ROI outcomes and determine new strategies
- foster relationships with media partners for better negotiations
- present media plans to Krush clients
- responsible for client reporting
- expertise in media planning, buying, and optimization
- ability to develop plans based on market research
- a quick thinker able to course-correct as needed
- 5+ years of media experience, preferably at an advertising agency
2021 fall Internships
EXTENDED WITH 2 OPPS FOR VIDEO PRODUCTION, RESEARCH/DATA ANALYTICS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDENTS!
Krush Digital is looking for fall 2021 interns. We are accepting applications for internships in several departments. If you want to learn and put into practice your education – come intern with Krush for the Fall. We are filling these positions: Account Service, SEO, Social Media, Video Production, and Graphic Design. We offer paid internships with the opportunity to learn, grow, and assist our team with client projects.
This is a paid position of $10 per hour and we offer flexible scheduling. Send a resume with a letter of interest that tells us why we should get to know you!
- Application deadline: Oct 15th
- Internship begins:
- The internship ends: